You’ll want to dig up some of your backyard stash for this.
What you need
- A can of black beans
- Red onion
- Bell pepper
- Lime juice
- Vinegar (I used apple cider because that’s what I had)
- Red pepper flakes
- (optional) Other stuff, e.g. halved cherry tomatoes, corn
- Drain and rinse the black beans. I heard you can save the bean juice for something
- Finely chop the onion, cilantro, and pepper
- Cut the mango into small cubes
- Mix everything in a plastic tub in whatever desired proportions you enjoy
- Add lime juice, vinegar, and red pepper to taste
Pop that tub of beans in the fridge and protect at all costs.