What you need
- 1 Package Devil’s Food Cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup shortening
- 8 oz package of cream cheese, room temp
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 to 4 cups powdered sugar (to taste)
- Mix cake mix, eggs, and shortening together.
- Roll into small balls of equal size (like a ping-pong ball)
- Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
- Bake at 350℉/175℃
- Wait for the cookies to cool!
- Combine filling ingredients together and mix throughly
- Start with two cups of powdered sugar and add more until it’s sweet enough for you
- Spread filling, make two cookies into a sandwich
- Keep in refrigerator until serving
The only downside to these is they don’t really dip well in milk.