What you need:
- A blender or food processor
- 1 cup dried cherries
- .25 tsp ginger powder
- 0.5 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- The night before, put the dried cherries in a heat safe container
- Mix the ginger powder into one cup of boiling water
- Pour the ginger water over the cherries, making sure they are all covered
- Cover the container and refrigerate overnight
- The next day, drain the liquid from the cherries
- Add the cherries to a small saucepot and stir in the chopped ginger
- In a small pot, simmer the cherry-ginger mixture on low heat for about (?) 15-30 minutes
- Add the lemon juice, and flaxseed to the mixture and stir
- Bring to a boil and cook for about 4 minutes. Taste periodically to add more ginger to your taste. Don’t burn yourself.
- If the mixture is too runny for your liking, add more flax a teaspoon at a time while it simmers
- Let cool enough to put back in the blender/ processor and pulverize to your desired level of chunkiness
- Put in some sort of container like a used jam jar. Or a mason jar with a little bit of twine wrapped around it, you filthy hipster.
Put this on food. The infinite is possible at
Just the F*cki Zombocom.