Yummy, hearty, spicy.
What’s not to love?
Here’s how you make one of my favourite dishes.
Posted by @erinberrie.
What you need
- Salsa Verde
- Ground Sage
- Northern Beans
- Nutritional Yeast
- Garbanzo Beans
- Vegetable Bullion
- Black Pepper & Salt
- Cook (2/4th Cup) Northern Beans & (1/4th Cup) Garbanzo Beans 5 minutes on high. Turn off burner & let soak for 1 hour. Then cook beans 5 minutes on high & then simmer for 1 hour or until tender.
- Once beans are cooked, put 2/4th cup of rice in with the beans & cook until the rice is al-dente.
- Chop Celery & Onions, then brown in a pan. After browned put in with beans & rice.
- Add vegetable bullion, ground sage, black pepper, nutritional yeast & salt to taste.
- Wait until it thickens & then add Salsa Verde & Sriracha to taste.